- Resistors removed
- Electronic locks removed
- Mechanical locks removed
- Voltage increased w/ UltraFire batteries
- Trigger lubricated (mad smooth trigger pull)
- Rough Cut integration through detachable Retaliator barrel
- Firefly stock integrated
- Moving parts relubricated
- Retaliator faux barrel replaced with 3/4" thinwall PVC
- Blue LEDs...everywhere.
- Black vinyl dye base
- Krylon 'Hot Pink' accents
- Krylon 'Ocean Blue' details
- Krylon 'Chrome' dry brushing
- Rustoleum matte clear coat
|The Retaliator barrel remains detachable.|
|The LEDs in the top portion of the Firefly were not diffused like the|
other areas. These LEDs are actually pointing downward into the
Stryfe shell. This gives a nice "glow" appearance which looks very cool.
|The nasty stuff you see in the bottom is Bondo, which helps the integration|
feel super strong and reduces vibration from the Stryfe.
|This 9v battery powers the LEDs for the primary blaster.|
|I had to modify the Rough Cut trigger to allow full|
movement due to the battery location.
|The silver visible on the faux barrel is aluminum tape. This|
is to reflect the LED light rays around and try to make it
appear as bright as possible from the outside.