- Flywheel motor resistors removed
- Motors replaced with RM2's
- Feeding mech motor resistors removed
- Electronic locks removed
- Mechanical locks removed
- Moving parts lubricated
- Rewired to AA battery harness (running on UltraFire batteries)
- Two Swarmfires integrated
- Flashlight attachment
- Mock scope attachment
- Foregrip added
- Black vinyl dye base coat
- Citadel "Screamer Pink" accents
- Krylon "Chrome" dry brushing
- Matte clear coat applied with "faded" technique
- Internals unpainted to maintain perfect function
The Swarmfires are integrated using a general solvent weld, JB weld, and two bolts. They are only glued to the tacti-cool rails, not the Rapidstrike shell. This makes it very easy to remove the Swarmfires for maintenance on either blaster.
The trigger is a momentary switch and is located in the front part of the Rapidstrike. This is operated with the left hand assuming the operator is right handed.
I did all the basic modifications to the Rapidstrike and also replaced the motors with RM2's. They are the same size as the stock motors, so the replacement was super easy and required no shell modification. You can buy them here.